Day-1 :Arrival in Kathmandu transfer to hotel, evening program briefing.
Day-2: After breakfast sightseeing in pashupatinath, Guheshwori temple, Swayambhunath, Jal Narayan & prepare for Kailash Tour.
Day-3 : Fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa (3700m) receive at Gonggar airport (Lhasa) and transfer to hotel.
Day-4 : After breakfast City tour in Lhasa: Visit world famous Potala (outside only), Jokhang Temple & Barkhor street O/N Hotel.
Day-5 : After breakfast fly to Ali airport (receive) and drive to Mana Sarovar Lake (Parikrama) O/N guest House in Man Sarovar.
Day-6 : Morning Puja, Hawan worship, bath at Man Sarovar lake after Pooja, Drive to Yamdwar 45km via Darchen and start Kailash Parikrama trek up to Deraphuk 05/06hr 12km O/N at Guest House.
Day-7 : Trek to Zuthulphuk (4790m) 22 km. via Gaurikunda walk approx. 10hrs. O/N Guest House
Day-8 : After breakfast trek to chandu 3hr and drive to Ali 3 hour via Darchen, Thirthapuri/ Bhasmasur O/N Hotel.
Day-9 : After breakfast transfer to Ali airport fly to Lhasa and transfer to hotel.
Day-10 : After breakfast transfer to Lhasa airport & fly back to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day-11 : Departure onwards yours Journey.
Price Included / Excluded
In Kathmandu Deluxe hotel accommodations 3 nights with full board meals basic and 4 star standard hotel in Lhasa and Sightseeing. Full board meals basic as per above itinerary, all required transportations and sightseeing as per above listed itinerary in Nepal & Tibet visa, Entry permit, Kailash parikrama(kora) entry fee, Entries tour best available Guesthouse, all veg. meals(dinner/breakfast/lunch). we provide packed lunch while we drive or walk on parikrama, experienced cook, English and Hindi speaking Nepalese guide, English speaking Chinese guide, requires Nepalese Sherpas, Super Luxury coach, supporting trucks for luggage, Yak and yak man during the parikrama for carrying kitchen gear, first aid, Oxygen gas Cylinder, Holy Lake Mana Sarovar parikrama (Circuit) by drive. We provide Duffle Bag, Down Jackets, Day pack (Duffle Bag and Day bag we provide as souvenir gift from our company). Kathmandu – Lhasa – Kathmandu, Lhasa-Ali-Lhasa air fare.
Tips, personal expenses, beverage, cold drinks, phone call, rescue and emergency cost, medical and hospital expenses (incase sick on the way of Kailash Yatra). Travel insurance, personal riding horse, personal use porter, and international flight Tickets Potala Entry Fee. Extra expenses mention than itinerary.
General Information regarding Kailash tour.
- If suddenly the program changes because of weather problems, natural disaster, technical problems and political movement, all additional expenses will be your personal expenses)
- Necessary to send your document (color Scan copy of Passport) 30 days before.
- You must follow the Cancellation Policy:
→ Before 30 Days 25% of the total cost
→ Before 15 Days 50% of the total cost
→ Within 7 Days No Refund
- Passport/ official documents -Visa and passport is not required for Indian Citizens in Nepal. But compulsory visa and 6 Months Valid Passport is required for Kailash Yatra with 4 passport size photographs.
- Food during yatra Our cooks will be traveling with you during the entire trip. Our Staff will carry all the necessary cooking items and will provide Pure Indian vegetarian food.
- Temperature and Weather: (Tibet Average Climate in Months)
May: 5-18 ºC Day Time / -1-10ºC Night Time.
June: 8-22 ºC Day Time / 1-11ºC Night Time
.July: 10-22 ºC Day Time / 2-12ºC Night Time
.Aug: 8-22 ºC Day Time / 0-11ºC Night Time.
Sep: 7 - 19 ºC Day Time / 0-10ºC Night Time.
- Currency Value could Fluctuate.
1 US $: 6.35 Yuan (Chinese Currency)
1 Yuan: Rs.12 (Indian Currency)
1 Yuan: NRs.19.5 (Nepali Currency)
Rs. 100 (Indian Currency): NRs.160
1 US $: Rs.73/- (Indian Currency)
(Credit and Debit cards are accepted in TIBET)
Diamox 10 tablet, Panadol, Pain killer, Capron 10 Tab, Jhandu bam, De-cold tab, Azithromycin 6-tab, Amoxicillin 10capsul etc.
Now you can get network everywhere you can use cell phone or public phone,
you can buy Chinese SIM card at Tibet China
We recommend that you bring the following items to make your journey more comfortable :
01: Down Jackets / Towel / Washing Kit - 1/1
02: Warm Thick Pullover – 1
03: Wind Proof Jacket/Rain Coat-1
04: Pants-4/ Monkey Cap and Sun Heat
.05: Cotton Full Sleeve T-Shirt - 2
06: Thermal Underpaints/Long - 2
07: Thermal Vest/Warm Full T-Shirt - 2/2
08: Trekking Shoes/Light Tennis Shoes and Light Rubber Sandal - 1/1
09: Warm Woolen Shocks - 5
10: Warm Gloves - 1
11: Large Cotton or Silk Scarf - 1
- 1: Personal First Aid Kit ( 10 Tablets Diamox Compulsory)
- 2: Flash Light with Extra Batteries
- 3: Sun Glass/Sun Hat
- 4: Water Bottle (2Ltr. Capacity)
- 5: Strong Sun Cream -40sp / Lip balm /Moisturizer Cream