Kailash Yatra EX Kathmandu Heli
General Information Regarding Kailash Tour
- If suddenly the program has changed because of the weather problems such as natural disasters, technical problems and political movements then, all additional expenses will be your personal expense.
- It is necessary to send your documents (color Scan copy of Passport) 30 days prior.
- You must follow the cancelation process properly.
- Passport/ official documents :
Visa & Passport is not required for Indian Citizens in Nepal. But compulsory visa and 6 Months Valid Passport is required for Kailash Yatra with 4 passport size photographs. Food during tour (yatra), Our cooks will be traveling with you during the entire trip and our staffs will be carrying all the necessary cooking items and will provide with pure Indian vegetarian food.
- Temperature and Weather : (Tibet Average Climate according to the Month)
May: 5-18 ºC Day Time / -1-10ºC Night Time.
June: 8-22 ºC Day Time / 1-11ºC Night Time
July: 10-22 ºC Day Time / 2-12ºC Night Time
Aug: 8-22 ºC Day Time / 0-11ºC Night Time.
Sep: 7 - 19 ºC Day Time / 0-10ºC Night Time.
Currency Value Would is Fluctuation:-
1 US $ : 6.35 Yuan (Chinese Currency)
1 Yuan: Rs.12 (Indian Currency)
1 Yuan: NRs.19.15 (Nepali Currency)
Rs. 100 (Indian Currency): NRs.160
1 US $ : Rs.74/-(Indian Currency)
(Credit cards and debit cards are accepted in TIBET)
Diamox 10 tablet, Panadol , Pain killer , Capron 10 Tab , Jhandu bam, De-cold tab, Azithromycin 6 tab, Amoxicillin 10capsul etc.
Now you can get network everywhere so you can use cell phone or public phone by
buying any Chinese SIM card at Tibet China.
We recommend that you bring the following items to make your journey more comfortable
- Down Jackets / Towel / Washing Kit - 1/1
- Warm Thick Pullover – 1
- Wind Proof Jacket/Rain Coat-1
- Pants-4/ Monkey Cap and Sunscreen
- Cotton Full Sleeve T-Shirt - 2
- Thermal Underpants/Long - 2
- Thermal Vest/Warm Full T-Shirt - 2/2
- Trekking Shoes/Light Tennis Shoes and Light Rubber Sandal - 1/1
- Warm Woolen Shocks - 5
- Warm Gloves - 1
- Large Cotton or Silk Scarf - 1
- Personal First Aid Kit ( 10 Tablets Diamox Compulsory)
- Flash Light with Extra Batteries
- Sun Glasses /Sun Hat
- Water Bottle (2Ltr. Capacity)
- Strong Sunscreen -40sp Lip balm / Moisturizer
Day-1 : Arrival in Kathmandu pickup from airport/bus station and transfer to hotel, evening briefing for Kailash yatra.
Day-2: After breakfast sightseeing in Pashupatinath,, Jal Narayan, Guheswari Temple and swyambhunath , after lunch flight to Nepaljung.
Day-3: Early morning flight to Simikot 45minutes and shift to Hilsa by Helicopter 15 minutes O/N Hilsa.
Day-4: After breakfast 10 minutes walk to china border & drive to Taklakot (3900m).
Day-5: After breakfast drive (70km) to Mansarovar (4500m) and manasarovar parikarma, the abode of god will be a lifetime achievement. Puja, Havana Worship, Meditation & Holy bath in Mansarovar Lake .O/N chhuei ghumba.
Day-6: After breakfast drive to Yamdhwar (48km) via darchen and trek up to Diraphuk(4890m) 12km O/N Guest House.
Day-7: After breakfast Trek to Zuthulphuk 22km. (4790m) via Gaurikunda walk approximately 10 Hours.
Day-8: After breakfast trek to chandu 3hr and drive to Taklakot 2hr via Mansarovar.
Day-9: After breakfast drive to Nepal border,as soon as possible fly by Helicopter to Simikot and the same day connect fly to Nepaljung and kathmandu.
Day-10: Departure onwards to your journey.
Places to See in Nepal: Lumbini, Pokhara, Kalinchowk